F11 artwork for buttons and stickers

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Apr 17 07:05:05 UTC 2009

On 04/17/2009 07:58 AM, susmit shannigrahi wrote:

> I have modified something for stickers and buttons.
> http://susmit.fedorapeople.org/art/fedora-stickers.png
> http://susmit.fedorapeople.org/art/button.png
>
> Please let me know suggestions for change.

Susmit, it is spelled "leonidas" not "leonidus".

As for the button, I don't think the "leonidas" and "fedora 11" text
should be on it, it is too small, hard to read and not really usable.

I am not a big fan of that, but if you want you may try a button design
with a simplified version of the lion head (the layer taken from the
wallpaper .xcf) over a blue background and maybe the "fedora" word.