Wallpaper for F11

Samuele Storari sstorari at byte-code.com
Thu Apr 23 15:40:26 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

I was out for the easter's holidays in the last days and I'm returned only yesterday.
I see a lot of mail and a lot of changes, I need some explanation, 'cause I have some doubt on the Wallpaper:
will we use the Lion only for the Dual Screen?
So if it is, I don't think it's a good idea, 'cause the Lion is the heores of this comunication, of this theme, and takin' it apart for me isn't the right choice, I'm asking 'cause maybe I misunderstood.

I'm glad if someone could explain me the direction we take.

Ciao
Samuele

--
Samuele Storari