F11 wood wallpaper

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Apr 2 06:02:37 UTC 2009

Thomas Kole wrote:
> Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>>
>>> Other than that we have an explicit policy to not ship wallpapers
>>> with the Fedora logo in them. This not only makes our wallpapers more
>>> generally useful, but also lessens the complications for folks who
>>> repackage Fedora under a different name (eg unofficial spins).
>>
>> Máirín is right. Also for a *defaut* Fedora theme, I would like to use
>> some blue, even if a secondary color.
> No sorry, blue would look awful with brown.
> It dont have to be a standard wallpaper, like the solar is now, but more
> like the stone bird and the ladybugs :)

This is why I emphasized "default".
Currently we don't have a package with additional packages. We have an
intiative to collect such images but currently is dormant:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Wallpaper_Extras

Maybe someone would be interested to revive it? (if so, I may have a ton
of photos to add...)