First time !

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Apr 7 07:42:25 UTC 2009

Cata wrote:
> Hello !

Hi Catalin,

> I used fedora for one year .  I want to improve it .I working with gimp
> and blender 3D .
> I have few ideas and i want share them. What i need to do ?

Post here some links and talk about your ideas. You can also watch the
ongoing discussions and take initiative when seeing something
interesting - at this point we are supposed to finish the artwork for
the F11 release, from wallpaper to website banners and to media art.

If you are looking for something to work on, we have a queue with
incoming requests: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService