Final artwork for F11

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 16:47:41 UTC 2009

Hi all!
As we are running out of time, I'd like to see if there's a progress with
current artwork. As we're totally dependent on it for KDM theme, KSplash,
backgrounds etc... I know, it was hard this time, last time change but... KDM
theme has to be bug free as it's important to be able to login to desktop :)
And there are lot of problems every time - it looks differently on different
screens/x servers, problems with fonts, problems with logging and we really
need lot of time to prepare it correctly.

We appreciate your hard work but we really need it ASAP to work on it or we
don't know if we can have it in F11. Otherwise we have to go with Solar
theme... Any helping hand is worth one truck of gold :D

What we need:
- fullscreen background for KDM and splash, included in common backgrounds
package - so maybe left part of leon theme?
- some idea to make it good looking

Thanks
Jaroslav
--