Just an FYI concerning the beta artwork

William Jon McCann william.jon.mccann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:17:37 UTC 2009

Hey Jeff,

Sorry, very late to this thread - just catching up.

I agree that in the future it is wise to avoid these types of issues.
In other context where I am hoping to work with wallpapers I intended
to use the following:

Images of people, buildings, and flags should probably be avoided.
Focus on the things that we share - not the things that separate us.

Jon