Security Spin Wallpaper

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Apr 21 09:03:40 UTC 2009

On 04/17/2009 09:30 PM, Mola pahnadayan wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 12:55 -0400, Craig Kempf wrote:
>> Low res version of a wallpaper design for Security Spin.  Please let
>> me know what you think.  Thanks...
>
> Hi :)
> I think it's good art idea for fedora 12 theme, really good.

I think it is proposed for F11 time frame, as it is intended for a spin,
not for a default.

Back at the graphic: there are any sources available? A large version?
It would not be better to make the logotype white? see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Reversing_Logotype_Color_to_White

Someone will ask: is this a real fingerprint? (i.e. from a real person)
no privacy issues about that?