Hello

Craig Kempf craigk7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 15:39:52 UTC 2009

Hi...thanks for the email.  Just feeling things out now, trying to get a
grasp on what's expected and not expected.  Seems like this could be a fun
thing to get involved in, so looking forward to it.

Any suggestions, tips or guidelines that I am not aware of...please let me
know.  Thanks again!

Craig