4Flags (from DesignService)

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Apr 23 13:06:14 UTC 2009

On 04/23/2009 03:41 PM, Israel Rodríguez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I designed a mock-up for this request
> (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#4foundations_Flags_for_events)
> What should I do? Only link there (as I did)?

Link here is useful so we can give some feedback, but is important also
to have an answer from the requester. Wait for a while and if he do not
follow you proposal, you can try to contact him directly.

Now as my personal opinion about your graphics, overall I like them but
I have a few observation:
- are there sources available?
- the text is a bit thicker. the ideal size is not trivial to get, but
not that hard either: use a normal (not bold) version of MgOpen-Modata
and add a stroke;
- you used the lion from the release counter banner: that lion is in
turn based on a photo with a CC-BY license, you have to follow the
license and credit the photographer;
- I see you modified a bit the colors for the 4 bubbles and replaced
them with gradients, not sure if we want to go with this slight
variation, but yours definitely is "more shiny"