Fedora Bangladesh Logo

Ashiqur Rahman Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Fri Feb 6 08:13:16 UTC 2009

Hi,
I am a Fedora Ambassador for Bangladesh. Also I am working as team leader of
Fedora Bangladesh (Fedora local community team for Bangladesh). I already
have took permission to use the trademark logo. And I have made a logo for
our local community to use on our websites, banner etc. I tried to follow
our logo usage guidelines. However, let me know, if anything is wrong with
the logo. Or you can help me create the logo for our community.
Thank you.

--
Angel
GPG key: 0x34001F46

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation

Joe E. Lewis  - "I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week
without a drink."