More Greek Wallpaper

Charlie Brej fedora-art at brej.org
Sun Feb 8 15:28:51 UTC 2009

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> (sorry for starting a new thread, I lost my old email so I had to start fresh this week)
>
> I just posted a new F11 wallpaper mockup: https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/0/0d/Artwork_F11_greek-concept_mockup2_mo.png

On the plymouth front, I am likely to be a bit busier at work this release than
the F10 one, so I would really appreciate some of ideas as to what people would
like during the system boot. The possibilities are pretty much limitless but it
would be a good thing to conserve the CPU and keep the number and size of images
included in the initrd to a minimum. Take a look at some examples from last year
[1-3]. Moving images around like in [1] is trivial, while things like the solar
flares in [2] and [3] are a lot harder so I won't be able to create too many
mockups of these.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/e/e6/F10-invix-plymouth1.swf
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/3/34/F10-solar-plymouth1.swf
[3] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/7.swf