Help out with the f11 wallpaper? AND a short hello to everyone!

Justus krzzzt at web.de
Thu Feb 26 14:48:04 UTC 2009

Hey, i just searched through my photos and found some pieces of work
that could be useful. Most of them are those "dramatic skies" you were
looking for. License.txt -file is also packed in, for further questions
or so just mail me.

You can find the file on my webspace - ca. 19 MB compressed folder.
http://www.schnorchelkatze.ist-stylish.de/Skies_for_Fedora_11_by_krzzzt.tar.bz2

Now the thing i should have said a week before i guess...

Hello, i'm Justus Holzberger from Germany. I'm a happy
Fedora-user and want to share my talents with the fedora-project.
I do photography and work also with Blender and Gimp - even want to
study arts, so i think i should just fit fine into the artwork-team of
fedora. For my Portfolio take a look at
http://www.krzzzt.deviantart.com and fon't forget to look into the
scrapbook - i'm one of the rare people who use it.
I'm glad to help if i can!

Justus