F11 visual concept idea - greek

david leray david.leray at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 15:50:37 UTC 2009

Hi everybody !

I just wanted to mention that, after reading this thrad, I uploaded a few
pictures I've made during a trip in Greece. I don't know if it is usable for
graphical work, but I thought it could give some inspiration to someone.

Here is the url :

http://picasaweb.google.fr/kobal.inpacted/GreekLandscapesAndArchitecture?feat=directlink

Besides that, you did a wonderful job on Fedora 10 and I'm looking forward
the next step :)

(sorry for the bad english)

--
David Leray