Fedora Bangladesh Logo

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Feb 6 15:07:47 UTC 2009

Ashiqur Rahman Angel wrote:
> Hi,
> I am a Fedora Ambassador for Bangladesh. Also I am working as team
> leader of Fedora Bangladesh (Fedora local community team for
> Bangladesh). I already have took permission to use the trademark logo.
> And I have made a logo for our local community to use on our websites,
> banner etc. I tried to follow our logo usage guidelines. However, let me
> know, if anything is wrong with the logo. Or you can help me create the
> logo for our community.

Ups, my bad, I should have not let such a large attachment in, my bad...

Angel, when you send such a logo for preview, you can safely use a
smaller resolution, not a huge image. You can also send a vector version.

Other than that, no much to talk about it, it is just the the Fedora
logo with the word "bangladesh" below it... I think I would try to use
another shade of blue, one of the two blues used in the logo, maybe make
the width of the "bangladesh" word the same as the width of the bubble
and increase the thickness of the font by adding  a stroke in the same
blue color as the text body.