F11 wallpaper mockup proposal

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Fri Feb 20 15:03:42 UTC 2009

(sorry for all the top posting lately btw, it's the web client i have to use)

I like the night version of the wallpaper though. I think the day one is too busy to be a good background. Maybe if the day one was desaturated a bit so it didn't have as much contrast? Either way, we could certainly include it as a wallpaper in the bundle that comes installed if we decide it's not Leonidas enough. It does have a nautical theme so I do think it would be appropriate, although we had already agreed some weeks ago we wanted to focus on the Greek and not the nautical aspects of Leonidas.

~m