Help out with the f11 wallpaper?

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Wed Feb 25 20:38:50 UTC 2009

Hi Paolo,

> I agree with using of Brian's starfiled in a night version.
> I've in my mind four version of the background: morning/sunrise, day, afternoon/sunset, night. Day version with the Sun and night version with the Moon.
> It could be possible to realize?

That sounds great! I'm going to work on polishing this daytime version first. However, I've done the XCF in layers, so if someone else wanted to take Brian's starfield and find a pretty moon to layer on top (I have some Gimp moon brushes I made with public domain NASA art here http://pookstar.deviantart.com/art/Moon-Brushes-99087754) for the night version, then it could easily be swapped in for the daytime sky.