Doubt related to the project related to Starfighter!

RICHA MALHOTRA richmlh99 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 15:48:39 UTC 2009

Hi,I am Richa Malhotra.I am very much interested in the project for making
graphics for a game named Starfighter but i have many doubts regarding
it!Firstly i dont know that what all graphics are actually required for
it,although i have an idea that we need to make graphics for space-ships and
character portraits,but still i dont have that clarity that what all is
required??
And I also need to have a look at the original version of the game to have
an idea and when i tried to install the game by "yum install starfighter",i
wasnt able to and why would i be as its not available due to non-free
graphics.
Waiting eagerly to start contributing!!

Regards
Richa Malhotra