Art ideas for Fedora 11 (grub, boot, splashes, window decorations, button styles etc...)

Samuele Storari sstorari at byte-code.com
Mon Jan 12 10:45:50 UTC 2009

I think work on the Golden Ratio will be good.

I've got just a question, using the nautilus theme maybe can distort the original theme to another, Nautilus comes from another story, or not?
If the concept is the spartan concept what about the golden Hellenic Age in Greece?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenistic

The Hellenic age was the top of the acient greece time and it spouse the first concept as well, maybe we can use a steam punk, futuristic theme for the old art.
Or we can use the Olimpic Theme born in Greece, talking about Olimpic so far was created to unify all the greece's people as a nation and not as a lot of State-city, in peace and happy moment, like Fedora unify people all over the world.

Cheers
Samuele