F11 visual concept idea - greek

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 28 10:29:17 UTC 2009

Quoting Máirí­n Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>:

> Hi folks,
>
> This is a really really sloppy mockup but hopefully illustrates the kind
> of visuals I'm thinking of for F11:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/8/83/Artwork_F11_greek-concept_mockup1_mo.png

I think of desolation when I see that image with a ruins from old Greek temple
(tend to get bored so easily) and a very dry land. That picture would mean
Fedora after collapse. Greece is famous with its olive field so the land needs
to be green. I see mountain that look like Olympia and the sky appears to be a
god/goddess land. That image needs to be live, not dead. Let see what the next
iteration will bring.

Luya