Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 36, Issue 6

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Mar 5 16:55:10 UTC 2009

brian hurren wrote:
> Just a quick unrelated question. Is it too early to suggest ideas for
> fedora12?

Yes, is a bit earlier since we don't know how the process will be going
(for F11 we tried something new, tying the theme to the release name and
going with a single concept).
But if you have some idea, you can create a wiki page about it and when
the time will come, bring it into discussion.

> I have also done an animation course, is there anyway that I could help
> out with this? Or any other design projects I could help with?

There are a number of open requests begging for attention in the Design
Service queue: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService
Also, Martin and Luya could probably use some help with the Echo theme:
https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/

Tell us more about animation, probably we can use some (as long as they
are in Free formats and preferably developed with Open tools).