theme song

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Mar 11 11:39:13 UTC 2009

Subodh wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

>     I am not sure if this is the right place, but just to start with I
> am putting my query here.

It sounds like a good place, even if we lack people with a background in
music.

> Do we have something like a theme song for fedora? Either lyrics or a
> composition?

We don't have a theme song and I think we could use one.

>   I am a composer/arranger and have my own home studio setup. I can work
> things out if some collaborates for the lyrics and ideas.

I think you will have to take the lead in this and give us small and
basic tasks which can be accomplished by newbies in this area.

BTW, are some of your creations available online?