Fedora 11 Beta release banner

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Fri Mar 13 13:54:23 UTC 2009

Hi Paolo!

> Thanks a lot for your feedback. I've posted on the wiki the third version for both, I think that these can be considered almost definitives:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/0/03/Deepsky-fedora11-beta-banner_2c.svg
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/d/d3/Deepsky-fedora11-beta-banner_2c.png

This is almost perfect. There's one thing I forgot to mention, the dark outline around the top line of text looked a little strange. I took your SVG and added a dark sky blue blurred outline underneath the text instead to solve the problem of allowing it to stand out from the background and mountain. Let me know what you think:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Deepsky-fedora11-beta-banner_2d.png
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Deepsky-fedora11-beta-banner_2d.svg