new direction for the wallpaper

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Mon Mar 16 13:08:58 UTC 2009

Hi Hish!

>what are the final "key" elements for the beckground now?
>P.S: i am willing to give a shot on helping with the design (if i have an idea about what we are aiming for).

Great to hear from you! I'm not sure what the final elements should be. It does seem we have too many, though - my suggestion would be:

- field
- mountains
- clouds

Any other elements should be removed for the next iteration, and the mountains should probably be the center of attention / main focus, the fields and clouds playing a supporting role. What do you think?