new direction for the wallpaper

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:33:55 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 08:38:44PM +0100, Martin Sourada wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 11:25 -0700, Máirín Duffy wrote:

Actually, from what I could see release-over-release, this time around
the Artwork team has done its best job ever of meeting a self-imposed
schedule, including having a theme iterated during the early part of
the cycle, producing promo Alpha and Beta banners for the web site,
soliciting backgrounds, and getting one included in the Beta release.

I think this team's doing a spectacular job.  Nevertheless, more hands
are good, and I encourage you to get involved as much as you can!