Banners and splashes

Charlie Brej fedora-art at brej.org
Mon Mar 16 23:03:14 UTC 2009

Charlie Brej wrote:
> In the mean time I can easily make a new plugin with the background and
> have the progress bar from mizmo [1], so long as that is what is wanted.

Just to keep people up to date, here are a couple screenshots of the background
in a plymouth plugin[1][2] (I picked one of the old ones for now which I
personally think looks rather nice). Hopefully tomorrow night I'll get the
progress bar going in a squerly pattern. I have made the frames of each segment
progressing[3], now just the case of stringing several of them together and
ripple their actions.

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/leo1.png
[2] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/leo2.png
[3] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/leo_progress.gif