New Member

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Mar 20 16:27:23 UTC 2009

danyikki at aol.com wrote:
> Hi list,

Hi Daniel,

> I'm Daniel i'm from Colombia but i live in Paraguay, i want to be
> an fedora ambassador here.

Welcome!

> I'm a web developer and a graphic designer. i'm here to help you for
> anything.

As you can probably saw in the introductory message I sent you following
the FAS application, we have an incomincg requests queue:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

Also, these days we are working on the release graphics for F11, so
watch the happening on this list.

> i work in HTML, CSS, FLASH, PHP, JavaScript, etc.
>
> i hope can help you.

Looking at the list above, you may be useful to the websites team too
(some of us work in both places).

> Forgive me for my bad english, i speak spanish, portuguese and a lot of
> english.

No problem about your English, many of us are not native speakers
either, and yours seems very good anyway.