New Concept for F11 King

Luca Foppiano luca at foppiano.org
Fri Mar 27 21:00:44 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 07:39 -0700, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> The rust texture doesn't have an explicit license. I can try to
> contact Jeff to see if he can commit to a specific CC-based license
> that's acceptable for Fedora:
>
> http://www.lostandtaken.com/2008/12/reader-submit

This is the reply to my asking about possibility to use his resource:

"
Hey Luca,

It's good to hear from you! The textures you linked to are actually
copyright-free, so you can do whatever you like with them. All of the
textures I give away are available for commercial and personal uses,
without attribution required.

Glad you find the textures useful and if you need anything else just let
me know.

Caleb
"

Luca
--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 13th day of Discord in the YOLD 3175

The Usenet news is out of date