New Concept for F11 King

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Mon Mar 30 16:43:57 UTC 2009

Hi,

----- Original Message ----
> From: Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik at redhat.com>

> We should decide very soon which theme become default one. Current Leonidas
> landscape still needs a lot of work - it looks very nice on small screens
> (EEE) but on my workstation it lacks details and looks blurry. This Lion one
> is maybe too complicated but with some tweaking it could be really wonderful
> theme.

I have to agree with this.

Would anyone be especially opposed to going with Samuele's Lion idea, seeing that both Samuele and Charlie have committed to helping out with it?

Also, some of our splash ideas (http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/f11/mockups/splash/gnome-splash_f11-4.png for example, with the Greek pattern) could be adapted to use the lion instead, so we would still be able to take advantage of that work.

What do folks think?