Help out with the f11 wallpaper?

Samuele Storari sstorari at byte-code.com
Mon Mar 2 12:00:47 UTC 2009

Hi All
I've uploaded a new proposal for the Greek theme on the wiki

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Leonidas_sstorari_mo1_1920x1200.png

The Ideas behind this mockup are:

1) a connection between past (helmet, Shield & Spear) and a connection with our time or the future made by the transistors on the back.
2) The Spear is rotated and take the position of the 11 o clock as the release number
3) The basic RED of the Spartan color now turned in to a Fedora Blu, you can see it in the helmet & in the triangle of the shield.

I need some help for the background, my purpose it's to reproduce an Hi-tech BG with some transistor and a Printed circuit board can someone help me?

Samuele