Picture Book Mockup

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Tue Mar 3 21:41:43 UTC 2009

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/collateral/picturebook/mocks/friendsmockup.png

(SVG in same directory)

Let the games begin! :) My concept for the theme of the book here is a guide on how to be Fedora. There would be 4 chapters, freedom, friends, features, first. The photos for each chapter will have the model's perspective on the chapter's four f, talking about how that f affects their life and affects their role in Fedora. Then below that, per picture, we could suggest to the readers how they can bring that into their own life with a suggestion. Kind of a call to action.

What do you think?