Picture Book Mockup

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 04:44:00 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 01:41:43PM -0800, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Let the games begin! :) My concept for the theme of the book here is a guide on how to be Fedora. There would be 4 chapters, freedom, friends, features, first. The photos for each chapter will have the model's perspective on the chapter's four f, talking about how that f affects their life and affects their role in Fedora. Then below that, per picture, we could suggest to the readers how they can bring that into their own life with a suggestion. Kind of a call to action.

Can we organize all the mockups here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Picture_book_mockups

Just add [[Category:Picture book mockups]] to the description of the
uploaded PNG on the wiki. You can upload the SVG too, but link to it
from the PNG's description; don't include the category tag on SVGs.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36