Introduction and First Project

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Fri Mar 13 11:56:32 UTC 2009

Hi Kevin!
________________________________
>From: Kevin Friedemann <kevin.friedemann at gmail.com>

>My name is Kevin Friedemann.  I am a young aspiring graphic designer looking for experience and real life examples to work from.  I use Fedora 10 but prefer Photoshop over >GIMP.  I am looking for any open graphic requests you have available at the moment.  I'm looking for something easy to start off with.

Welcome to our team! Glad to hear you are a GIMP fan as well. :)

We've got a lot of small projects for the taking at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService - feel free to claim any of these tasks that interest you to work on! If you can tell us a little bit more about your design interests (do you enjoy doing print design? do you like making icons? animations? etc.) then we might be able to suggest something for you as well.