theme song

Subodh subodh.bhagat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:54:06 UTC 2009

Konstantinos, Nicu,

Hello there. Yes I am already almost done with a new sound theme which I
am soon gonna upload at the people.fedora space. Get ready to bump me
with critics :) . I intentionally did not refer to any standard or base
sound theme, as I wanted just to put in whatever I feel it should be
like. And to an extent, with the local reviews it seems that the sound
is a bit different from the regular themes. The start-up theme is
important here because its like 50% of the whole theme. I am still
working on it and in about a couple of weeks I think it should be ready
if all the packaging and all goes well.

--subodh