new direction for the wallpaper

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 17 11:58:30 UTC 2009

----- Original Message ----

I think if more folks are willing to step up and commit to making it happen, it would be great for us to be able to change direction in response to the feedback we get. We do have to keep an eye on the schedule though. Right now I'm a little bit nervous about the manpower we have going into the wallpaper as I've already needed to put in a couple of late nights. :(