base banner style for f11 leonidas artwork

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:50:35 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 04:03:48PM +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Máirín Duffy wrote:

Art volleys are cool.

I remember seeing a design contest like this that was done "live" on
some closed platform, probably Adobe something-or-other.  That would
be interesting to do during a more down period, like right after a
release... art iterations done with commentary on IRC and shared via
f-peeps.