FUDCon Berlin 2009

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Mar 27 10:50:42 UTC 2009

Max Spevack wrote:

> I'd love to use FUDCon Berlin to really show off the coolness of the
> Fedora Art team, and to provide our EMEA crew with some reusable
> resources for future FUDCons in the region, as well as some stuff that
> we can use for the F11 release, and then auction off or something :)

Here is a crazy and not easily reusable idea (if the graphic is not
clear enough - a cardboard painted with the Leonidas guy and having a
hole cut in it, so people can stick their faces and have a photo taken):
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/painted-cardboard.png

I am trying to develop a story for my comic around it but wondered how
crazy would be to have such a physical thing.