artwork pages name mismatch

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:53:06 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Martin Sourada
<martin.sourada at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 22:14 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F11
>>
>> Also can you please tell me how to navigate from main Fedora Artwork
>> page to Fedora Themes (current theme, past themes and future themes)?
>>
>> I don't see any links that lead from main Fedora Artwork page to
>> themes pages... is that on purpose? Why?
> Not sure if it's on purpose or not, but it's probably not a good idea to
> keep links from our main page to everywhere... You can navigate to all
> Artwork pages from
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Artwork
>
> If not, than that is definitely a not on purpose and should be fixed.

I understand and agree that links should not be used carelessly and
put all over the main page. But there are lots of links, and most are
uninteresting for people not directly involved in artwork team. Non
artwork people like me this is ok, but I still expected a link for the
final artwork on main artwork page.

1. I want to show people or I want to see current and previous Fedora artwork.
2. I go to www.fedoraproject.org
3. click to go to wiki pages
4. click on artwork
5. look around
6. can't find any actual artwork

I guess that other people will also expect  to see some fedora artwork
(or at least links to fedora artworks) and not only artwork team
pages. The page name is "Artwork" so am I wrong to expect some artwork
here? ;)

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic