Banner ideas

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue May 5 12:37:44 UTC 2009

On 05/05/2009 03:19 PM, Jayme Ayres wrote:
> 2009/5/5 Nicu Buculei
>     As a minor observation, you forgot one TM near the bubble logo -
>     http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Vertical_Version_of_the_Logo
>
> Sorry (IMO) about TM, is really necessary? :)
> I know it is a guidelines, but I think now that there is a TM in type,
> it is really necessary to put in another TM bubble?

I am not a trademark expert, but I expect so: all the official versions
of the logo have the TM sign in both places. But maybe we will have some
more insightful input from Mo or Paul.

> On the order of the words I understand the concern, but understands that
> when words are translated the size of each of them then tried to
> equalize changes significantly as the size of each building in the
> correct order, to strike a balance and a degree. See the imbalance there
> is in the correct order of the words:
> LIBERDADE
> AMIZADE
> FUNICONALIDADES
> INOVAÇÃO

I have the same problem in my own language:
LIBERTATE
PRIETENIE (or rarely used AMICIȚIE)
FUNCȚIONALITĂȚI
PRIMUL (or ÎNTÂIETATE)