Fw: hey look a shirt

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Wed May 6 20:29:05 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 11:56:44AM -0700, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> I don't know, I kind of think the lighter blue splatter behind the logotype is a
> little distracting. I don't like how it's interacting with the logo, it just
> seems like it's vibrating too much with the logo.
>
> Here's some alternative ideas to get the same kind of look/feel without buzzing
> the logo so much:
>
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/misc/splattershirts/splatter_mo-1.png
>
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/misc/splattershirts/splatter-mo-2.png
>
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/misc/splattershirts/splatter-mo-3.png

I think that on a shirt medium with screenprinting this won't be a
problem as the white text will likely "pop out" more than it does on a
computer monitor.

I also don't really like the concept of the inverse splatter that you
did in the above images. However I'd like to let other people determine
which one they like better, see which one would provide more demand.

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36