Wallpaper

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org
Wed May 6 23:43:46 UTC 2009

Hi JBG!

I'm a Gnu/Linux user since 1996 and Fedora user since Fedora 1. So, I
know how can I change my wallpaper and install packages, thanks :-)

After the ugly "Windows XP Like" wallpaper and the "Blue Screen of
death" without a fedora identity/relation I will keep in touch  in this
list to give the US$0,02 of our community (Latam/Brazil).

Best regards!
--

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
M.Sc. Student - COPPE/UFRJ