Wallpaper

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu May 7 06:38:15 UTC 2009

On 05/07/2009 12:26 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> If anyone would like to step up as art team leader, please let me know, as I no longer wish to hold the position.

Mo, I understand why you feel like this at times, but honestly I don't
know anyone who would be able to assume this position and also be
recognized as such *inside* or *outside* of the team.

So please, have a walk in the park, have some fun time and maybe you
will find enough new energy.

As for the wallpaper problem, here is my proposed solution, hope the
schedule still allow it: include the right screen (the lion head) in the
default package, so those wanting it don't have to download additional
stuff, have only to click on "Change Desktop Background" (as we had with
the temple image).