Fedora release banners

Paolo Leoni hydra84 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 00:35:37 UTC 2009

2009/5/4 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>

> The basic layout is good (maybe the placement ans size of the logo could be
> better) but I think it would be an interesting idea to change the wording
> somehow so it includes the F11 slogan ("Reign").

I've two new versions, one of these includes the slogan "Reign", but I'm not
sure that's ok...

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/be/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1b.png
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/0/00/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1b.svg

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/1/1d/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1c.png
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/2/2d/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1c.svg

2009/5/5 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>

>>Re:
>>http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-websites-list/2009-May/msg00009.html<http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-websites-list/2009-May/msg00009.html>

>>Does this banner need to be translated under the websites freeze?
>>That freeze date is listed as today or tomorrow.  I see one version
>>has the text "available for download now" -- if we plan to use it,
>>we'd want that text to be included in the website data that's frozen
>>for translation.

The version with the text is only a proposal, I think we can use a version
without text strings if needed.

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org