F11 Sleeve design

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 16:50:02 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> On 04/29/2009 10:23 PM, Clint Savage wrote:
>>
>> I wanted to bring this up since it affects my ability to order and
>> deliver F11 media to ambassadors and community members.
>>
>> According to John Poelstra's task list for the Fedora Art team [1], we
>> should be starting the design for the Sleeves and disc labels. Here's
>> the information:
>>
>> Create DVD/CD label and sleeve artwork          Start: Tue 2009-04-28
>> Due:
>> Tue 2009-05-12          Duration: 14days
>>
>> So with that, I'd like to get the conversation started and see what we
>> want to do for the sleeves, design wise.
>
> A little bit ago Susmit showed his interest about working on this:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2009-April/msg00052.html
>
> --
> nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/
> photography: http://photoblog.nicubunu.ro/
> my Fedora stuff: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/

It appears this conversation died, however the deadline is fast
approaching.  I can create something based upon the lion design, but I
think Someone else (Samuele, Mo, Nicu, etc.) is probably more capable
than I.  Could someone please pick this up and get a draft ready
before Monday?  If not, I'll see what I can do next week as I am
fairly busy these days :/

Cheers,

Clint