Jingle Request

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon May 11 15:06:02 UTC 2009

On 05/11/2009 04:56 PM, wonderer wrote:

> I did not exactly know if I could post a (music) jingle request also on
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService or if there is
> maybe a better place for that (there seems to be "only" drawing requests
> ..).

That is the best place we have, but good thing you pinged here, it seems
like lately we don't to a very good job at following requests in the queue.

> Because it seems to be the best place I droped my request here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Fedora_FWN_and_FUDCOn_Jingle_.28music.29
> hope thats right and we have some musicians here ;-)

If I recall correctly, in a relatively recent thread we had a couple of
people talking about music (back when we talked about a Fedora theme
song) but I don't think anyone followed it.