[Fwd: Berlin FUDCon T-Shirts [Re: Improving Leonidas Backgrounds]]

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sat May 16 06:37:55 UTC 2009

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/e/e4/King_4070x1536.jpg
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/f/ff/King_4070x1536.xcf.bz2
[3] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F11/RC#Wallpaper
[4] http://mso.fedorapeople.org/wallpapers/leonidas/King_4070x1536_2.jpg
[5] http://mso.fedorapeople.org/wallpapers/leonidas/King_4070x1536_3.jpg

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube
Fedora Ambassador

Deutschland / Germany
Schweiz / Switzerland
Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org

1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9