Banner ideas

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon May 4 17:43:01 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 13:09 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Are the four "leaves" of the 4-Foundations clover meant to be aligned?
> Maybe it's just an optical illusion or my bad eyesight, but they look
> a little out of alignment to me.  Other than that, and Nicu's
The 'friends' one seems to be a little to close than I would expect it,
but it might be just an optical illusion caused by the perspective used.

> corrections to the logo presentation, this is REALLY cool.

Yup, I also tend to prefer Nicu's version, however, there seems to be
something funky going on with the font border - there seem to be spikes
and holes... Looks like this particular font needs different stroke
settings (probably rounded corners and endings would be best).

Also I find the fedora logo too big. So I've poked a little with it as
well:

http://mso.fedorapeople.org/designs/pendon3c.png
http://mso.fedorapeople.org/designs/pendon3c.svg