Banner ideas

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue May 5 06:06:57 UTC 2009

On 05/04/2009 09:28 PM, Jayme Ayres wrote:
> As we have several spaces in the event, Maria Leandro and I are thinking
> of doing some different gear, my idea is that
> http://jaymeayres.com/arquivos/fedora/fisl10/banner.png

That's cool too! It looks like you will have a lot of eye candy and make
me feel bad for being lazy and not implementing a few ideas buried deep
in a corner of my head...

As a minor observation, you forgot one TM near the bubble logo -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Vertical_Version_of_the_Logo

I see your reasoning for reversing the order of the 4 foundations:
Freedom is at the bottom to be the largest, but I am not sure about
this: we still read from top to bottom...

I am also not sure about translation, you have "inovação" (innovation)
instead of "first", isn't this a bit to far from the original?