Leonidas - Lion for single screens

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Sat May 9 16:01:31 UTC 2009

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-05-09 at 11:47 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> 'thanks' to me catching flu and having to spend whole days in bed, I
>> decided I'd use some of that spare time on adding the lion images for
>> single screens.
>>

> Are we talking about adding the lion back to the default single-width
> background, or is this a separate image ? I must admit that I think the
> background we have now works better without the huge lion on it...
>

> Matthias

It'd be an extra one available, but not the default enabled one.
Personally, since I run fluxbox on top of gnome, desktop icons aren't
going to be a huge issue for me, I'd just want to move conky back to the
left side of the screen. However, that's just my workflow and I'll
accommodate appropriately on my own.

--
~Michael
http://michaelbox.net