Fedora release banners

Paolo Leoni hydra84 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 16:04:31 UTC 2009

2009/5/11 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>

> Thanks for those changes, Paolo!

You're welcome! :-)

> Are there any other issues with
> these banners that need to be looked at?

I think we have definitives versions for both banners (small and big):

Released banner - big:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/7/7a/Fedora11-released-banner-big_1e.png
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/bd/Fedora11-released-banner-big_1e.svg

(see Nicu's attachment in the previous email for JPG version)

Released banner - small:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/b7/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1.png
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/f/ff/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1.svg

2009/5/11 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>

> I think it is fine so I attached a JPEG version, which is decreasing the
> file size from 125.4KB to 30.8KB with the cost of turning the corners from
> transparent to flat white and an almost invisible lossy image degradation (I
> think 96 is the optimum spot for file size/image quality in this case).

I agree with JPG choice, IMHO the big banner in PNG is a bit heavy for the
home page.

Thanks to all for the feedbacks.

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org