F11 Sleeve design

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu May 14 14:27:05 UTC 2009

On Tue, 12 May 2009, Clint Savage wrote:

> I love it!  Not having the fedora logo on the front is a good idea, I
> should have done that...

I love it also.  Quick question, based on the desires of the EMEA
community, would be if we could get a KDE Live Media sleeve also?  I
think people over here would really enjoy it if both the "Desktop Spin"
and the "KDE Live Spin" were available.

In short, what I think we'd like to do in Europe is:

1) GNOME x86 Live CD

2) KDE x86 Live CD

3) Installable DVD

Thanks!  As soon as the sleves are "final" I'm going to get our
production crew in EMEA working on them, so that we can be 100% sure
that they will all be ready in time for FUDCon Berlin.

--Max